My Girl: Gettin' After It!!

My Girl: Gettin' After It!!
My truck on her maiden voyage in Moab 2012

Sunday, November 2, 2014

Riding around town

A little less wheeling; a little more tooling around town.

These are a few of the trucks and sights I see when I'm going here and there.

 So this was another visit to a Babies R Us and another chance encounter with presumably a bro who knocked up his lady and now has to make trips to Babies R Us as well. No reason for us to not have trucks.

 This guy is either single, or it swings so low that absolutely no F-s are given. It is like part truck, part bus, part limousine. I admire your moxy, sir. Outside of my office.
 This Disco is outside of the premises of a new client that I'll be representing. Another member has one too. He almost ran me over; so, I didn't bother to take a pic of his truck. But maybe one day, under less swampy conditions, I might get a redo.


I parked outside of a Target because I needed to get a breast pump bra. I have no shame in having had to perform this errand. I pulled to this area of the lot because I prefer the pull-thru spots and this was the only portion of the lot that permitted such. Well, when I came back, this FJ felt the need to follow my lead. I probably should have left a note. I think he needed a friend to show him the way.

 Parked over in Steve S's neighborhood there is a Jeep Cherokee that is pretty built up. Belongs to some college kids. We knocked on their door and chatted them up. I think they probably dismissed us as some old, and slightly drunk men who are still hanging on desperately to their youth. They would not be wrong. But maybe, just maybe they'll come out for a trail ride.

 In another client's lot, I spied this Nismo Juke. When the Frontier is built and paid off, I'll probably find a nice, used, low mileage Juke.
We took the kids to the pumpkin patch. And I saw this gem among the various mommy vans. I wanted to be friends with it.

That's about all of the drooling I've done over the past few weeks. A couple of times, I was just too slow on the draw to get the phone out. That's alright. I keep my eyes peeled for good builds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Let me know what you thought of the post or how you came to stumble on this little corner of what we call, "the interwebs". Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.
-will