My Girl: Gettin' After It!!

My Girl: Gettin' After It!!
My truck on her maiden voyage in Moab 2012

Monday, April 23, 2012

Adding some pictures...

This was what my truck looked like in January...

Taken in New Hampshire in the White Mountains

Since then, I've completed a dual battery system installation and axle vent modification that I got hipped to while crawling around on ClubFrontier.org. I'll post photos and descriptions of things that I observed in doing both in a later post.

I'm currently working on a cargo basket for the roof and have a new suspension on order.
Teaser of the raw basket fitted for locating and tack welding of attachment points.
I'll post full writeups for the two completed projects and continue to document the cargo basket construction. Ultimately, it'll be a place for me to relocate the spare tire from beneath the undercarriage for safer transport on rough terrain. I'll probably leave the spare down below for highway driving to help at least somewhat with minimizing drag.

1 comment:

  1. Click on comments...and you can leave a comment.
    -will

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Let me know what you thought of the post or how you came to stumble on this little corner of what we call, "the interwebs". Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.
-will