My Girl: Gettin' After It!!

My Girl: Gettin' After It!!
My truck on her maiden voyage in Moab 2012

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Thanks, AutoAnything.com!

Check out the top post link to the page I created describing my experiences with this great retailer. AutoAnything also holds the distinction of being our first contributing sponsor to RoadTrek#2: GONE Moab. They have graciously donated a Yellow Top Optima battery to replace the lead acid battery in my dual battery system. The upgrade greatly enhances the safety of the setup, as the AGM technology of the Optima battery is virtually spill-proof and very resilient to vibrations. (Nonetheless, they should be installed with a mounting tray/battery hold down strap etc. I'll have this bad boy mounted in my side rail toolbox and will have great peace of mind knowing that as I go over sandy dunes or slick rock elevations, I'm not spilling acid in the back and having it eat its way through my toolbox and damaging the expensive wiring and relay. Click on the link to the AutoAnything.com tab I created near the top of the blog to learn more about how this company has really helped me to take this truck from stock to ROCK!

-will

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Let me know what you thought of the post or how you came to stumble on this little corner of what we call, "the interwebs". Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.
-will