My Girl: Gettin' After It!!

My Girl: Gettin' After It!!
My truck on her maiden voyage in Moab 2012

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Almost missed it.

So another 3500+ miles logged and done in the truck. I will to squeeze in getting the tires rotated tomorrow after work and before band practice.

Planning some upcoming trips to put the tires in new terrain/conditions.

In April I'm planning on heading to Outer Banks to get some beach driving in. Been putting out feelers on both MDXC and the VAXC facebook page. A couple responses but nothing really committal. Former teammate of mine from college is stationed down in VA Beach; he's going to look into coming.

I'll work on my update and post that to the Nitto review page.

Short post for this week. I've been fighting a cold which has hampered my garage time...both for workouts and tooling around. The scanner is still awaiting finalization. I did manage to get the solar panel wired in and the additional fuse block. At first I didn't want it to be switchable, but on second thought, for safety, I'd like to be able to switch the loads on and off when adding devices. I suppose I could just pull the fuses of the branches I'm working on. Either way, I'm not 100% done yet.

Other than that, only change is some stickers from Café Press and a few I ordered for schools that I visited on the past two trips where the bookstore was closed and I couldn't get decals. They will adorn the windows soon.

-will

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Let me know what you thought of the post or how you came to stumble on this little corner of what we call, "the interwebs". Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.
-will