My Girl: Gettin' After It!!

My Girl: Gettin' After It!!
My truck on her maiden voyage in Moab 2012

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Do I need pictures with each post?

It is Thursday. I almost forgot.

An update on the planned beach wheeling trip. We are definitely going on April 20th. It coincides with the start of OBX Bike Week. Bruce L. is coming; I haven't really seen this dude since college. and then Mike M., a former coworker actually relocated down to the area. So there will be a pretty built up Xterra and built up Jeep and then my junior monstrosity all down at Corolla, NC.

I posted up on Club Frontier, MDXC forums and the VAXC facebook page to put a few feelers out there. There were a few responses of general interest but no firm commitments. Sadly, Steve S. and his 4Runner are out; they've got a prior commitment.

I'm pretty excited because the Mrs. looks to be able to come, which is always nice.

The only visual thing that has changed with the truck is that I ordered a bunch of stickers from some of the schools I visited on the three trips where the book store was closed preventing me from obtaining while en route. Other than that, nothing really to take a picture of. Maybe I'll get some pictures of the truck around town in between trips. I dunno.

That's all I got.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Let me know what you thought of the post or how you came to stumble on this little corner of what we call, "the interwebs". Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.
-will