My Girl: Gettin' After It!!

My Girl: Gettin' After It!!
My truck on her maiden voyage in Moab 2012

Friday, September 13, 2013

I finally updated the build thread for "Extra Credit- Finishing Up the OME Lift"

Yeah, it's done now.

Check out the build thread. First attempt at embedding a link into a post:
OME + AC Add-a-Pack Completed

I think it worked.

This is at Scrubgrass. You can see that the back end is demonstrating pronounced levels of 'lift'. This may or may not exaggerate the need for larger tires given the increasing openness of the wheel wells.

I'm not really into the 'stuffed' look, but I could use for more surface area contact that comes with larger diameter tires when aired down for offroading.

This affliction will apparently continue...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Let me know what you thought of the post or how you came to stumble on this little corner of what we call, "the interwebs". Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.
-will