My Girl: Gettin' After It!!

My Girl: Gettin' After It!!
My truck on her maiden voyage in Moab 2012

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Maintenance and Housekeeping

I added a few things.

To the right there's now a search bar; so, you can search keywords to more quickly find a post that you may want to reference again.

I also now have a YouTube channel to post videos to. This is the link: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_4Q5dLFdYUWl4NTLJI64nA/videos

I've also created a link to the YouTube channel to the  right under "Roadtrek's Links."

That way all the videos are in one place.

Finally, I've created an offroad-focused affinity group on Facebook: Frontier Off Road Club East (F.O.R.C.E.) Look it up if you are so inclined.

It is not exclusively for Frontiers, although I did have hope that it might serve as an umbrella of refuge for us "odd men out" who are tagging along with Xterras, Tacomas, and...dare I say it...Jeeps.
Actually I've got nothing against Jeeps. I'm thankful to the various Xterra clubs that have welcomed me to accompany their members on trails. That would be VAXC, MDXC, GPAX. I think more Frontiers may overcome that reluctance if they felt they had their own battlecry.

But harking to my own novice history of getting in where I could fit in, that is to be the mission of this club. If it has 4 wheels and any sort of business on a trail, it can come. All who seek the call of the frontier just beyond our comfortable, civilized existences in cities or suburbia are welcome. I just ask that you occasionally free up a weekend in your blackberry, droid, or iphone based calendars to unplug and get your truck a little dirty.

And since I think every post needs at least one picture, here's a compulsory one below:



If you came here for the Scrubgrass OHV Park review, that can be found in the post immediately below this.

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the interwebs. I'll be headed down to the National Xterra Meet (9/19-22/13) probably headed down Friday although the event starts a bit earlier in the week. Next planned outing is up to Patton, PA for Rock Run Offroad Park's "Rally at the Rock". Hoping to find at least one more support vehicle with a brave driver to tackle some mean Greens up there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Let me know what you thought of the post or how you came to stumble on this little corner of what we call, "the interwebs". Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.
-will