My Girl: Gettin' After It!!

My Girl: Gettin' After It!!
My truck on her maiden voyage in Moab 2012

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Hidden Winch Project Finally Finished!!




This is it, finally buttoned up!!




I'm going to finalize the Hidden Winch page, but this was the type of news that makes front page headlines...(in the little world I escape to in my head anyway). 

I still have some work under the hood to devise a way to fully duct the snorkel so that it is water tight. I'd like to have a mechanic peek at my steering linkage, and I'll probably need to have the power steering flushed (primarily because I want to extend the stock hose to allow the reservoir to once again mount in the bracket instead of being strapped to it. 

Minor details.

This, however, was a major milestone in the build of this truck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Let me know what you thought of the post or how you came to stumble on this little corner of what we call, "the interwebs". Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.
-will