My Girl: Gettin' After It!!

My Girl: Gettin' After It!!
My truck on her maiden voyage in Moab 2012

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Full update tomorrow...

Rode along with Eric through Hell's Revenge. The trucks that run the red trails are sick. I took a few pics. Have to be honest though, when you're not driving I don't find it all that exciting. There are definitely some tense moments, but generally I just found myself thinking, "he's a pretty good driver; we'll get through it". I'll do a full update tomorrow at breakfast. I'll plug everything in and get good and charged up. Pics will follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Let me know what you thought of the post or how you came to stumble on this little corner of what we call, "the interwebs". Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.
-will